Hyderabad : Soon after suspending former Telugu Desam MP, Mysoora Reddy for meeting Jaganmohan Reddy over breakfast, TDP supremo Chandrababu Naidu has released a list of dos and donts for all partymen and other people associated with the party.
1. Anyone inviting any person who is even remotely connected with Jagan for breakfast should first clear the breakfast menu with Naidu.
2. Lunch or dinner with Jagan are a total no-no. Naidu has stipulated that they should have lunch with him and dinner with their family.
3. If any TDP leader is going to Jagan’s house for breakfast, he should leave his cellphone on for Naidu’s men to hear the conversation at the other end. If the conversation is anti-TDP, a suspension order will be issued over phone itself. Another copy will be sent over e-mail for purpose of official records. All party leaders have been asked to use only an Android phone or a Blackberry to facilitate this.
4. Heritage Foods, which is owned by Naidu’s family, has been ordered not to supply milk and vegetables to Jagan’s party office and residence in Hyderabad. If Jagan insists on buying Heritage products, he should be charged three times the cost of the product. Naidu will justify this move as taking money back from Jagan, that allegedly does not belong to him.
5. Those TDP leaders who stay in Jagan’s neighbourhood, have been asked to wear glares and look the other way when they are passing his house on way to the TDP party office. These glares will be available for sale at the TDP canteen at NTR Trust Bhavan.
6. All TDP leaders have been asked not to subscribe to `Sakshi’ newspaper or stop at `Sakshi’ TV channel while surfing. Both are owned by Jaganmohan Reddy.
7. TDP spokespersons have been instructed to attack Jagan for not shaving everyday. The will condemn his attempts to imitate Naidu’s bearded looks and condemn him as a poor copy.
8. The party has also decided to ask TDP members to pay lifetime membership charges. Losing that hefty fee, Naidu feels, will stop them from moving to other parties.
9. All senior leaders of the TDP have been asked to watch a Balakrishna film every night. Naidu will conduct surprise tests on any day of the week to check their knowledge of the filmstar who is associated with the party. Watching a Chiranjeevi film is a strict no-no.
10. Striped shirts of the kind that Jagan wears are banned for TDP men. Naidu has said no one should wear shirts that have lines. “There will be only one line. My line. How is it?” TDP sources quoted him as saying.