New Delhi : The exit poll conducted by `Tenali Rama Reports’ has predicted a virtual rout for the Congress. Its findings reveal that the voters have blamed Rahul Gandhi and his reluctance to shave, for the poor results. As Ramprasad Joshi from Varanasi told Tenali Rama, “a person who is lazy to even look after himself will not find time to look after us.”
On the other hands, Akhilesh’s bicycle riding skills seem to have won him points and votes. Unfortunately, Robert Vadra’s efforts to recreate the same magic on a motorbike did not quite work for the Congress.
These are the findings of the Tenali Rama Reports exit poll.
1. 87 per cent of the voters decided not to vote for the Congress because they did not like Rahul Gandhi’s unshaven look
2. 54 per cent of voters said they were put off by Robert Vadra’s motorbike riding skills
3. 74 per cent of male voters did not vote for Congress because Rahul Gandhi is still a bachelor
4. 99 per cent of unmarried women voters voted for the Congress because Rahul is a bachelor
5. 34 per cent of committed BJP voters who were surveyed after they cast their vote felt the stage collapse involving the BJP president Nitin Gadkari lost them precious votes as BJP was seen as a party that brings down everything.
6. There is a 14 per cent swing in SP’s favour because the voters liked the way Akhilesh Yadav swings his hands while riding the bicycle, the SP symbol.
7. Young voters seem to have stayed away from BSP. 22 per cent of them said they were disappointed that not a single elephant was on display during Mayawati’s election rallies.
8. 97 per cent of voters said they did not vote for Amar Singh’s candidates because his election symbol is a bucket. A majority of voters said a mug would have been a better choice. The remaining 3 per cent said they will not vote because he did not get Amitabh and Sanjay Dutt to canvas with him.
9. 57 per cent of voters said they expected Ajit Singh as the Union civil aviation minister to have forced Vijay Mallya to fly Kingfisher to smaller and makeshift airports in Kanpur, Allahabad, Baghpat and more small towns. The exit polls showed this cost RLD precious votes.
10. 20 per cent of the astrologers surveyed in the exit poll felt that Mayawati made a mistake by sacking 26 ministers. They said 27 would have been a lucky number and would have resulted in a 4 per cent swing in her favour
(Pic courtesy : www.pardaphash.com)
(Video courtesy : CNN-IBN and News24)